October 14

Failure to Appear for a Traffic Ticket

If you or someone you know has a Failure to Appear for a Traffic Ticket then you should call a traffic ticket lawyer to find out how we can save you time and money. You do not have to fight your traffic ticket alone. And with a traffic ticket attorney from The Coquat Law Firm you do not have to. We go to court so you do not have to. Call an experienced San Antonio lawyer if you have a Failure to Appear for a Traffic Ticket. Call (210)745-2825!

What to do if you have a Failure to Appear for a Traffic Ticket.

If you have a Failure to Appear for a Traffic Ticket, don’t worry. Pick up the phone and call us today. Calling is free and we can answer your traffic ticket questions. At The Coquat Law Firm we resolve thousands of traffic ticket citations every single year. Do not waste your free time or miss work to go to court for a Failure to Appear for a Traffic Ticket. Let us go to court and fight for you.

We represent clients for a Failure to Appear for a Traffic Ticket.

Don’t let a Failure to Appear for a Traffic Ticket slow you down. Call an experienced traffic ticket attorney today and get your tickets resolved. We always work to save our clients time and money with traffic tickets. So what are you waiting for? Call us for free today at (210) 745-2825!

We always love to hear from our readers, so be sure to leave us a comment in the section below and be sure to like our page on Facebook here.


You may also like

Fiesta Traffic Ticket

Fiesta Traffic Ticket
  1. I just received a letter from a law firm that I have a warrant for a traffic and a failure to appear fine. I lived in San Antonio for 8 months then was transferred to Utah. During the move I had three different addresses, my San Antonio address, a temporary address at HIll AFB, then my address when I moved into an apartment. First I don’t remember getting the ticket and I didn’t receive a letter informing me of a court date it could have gotten lost because of the address changes or possibly returned, but I did not receive it. The cost of the ticket is $351.00 and the failure to appear fine is $290.00. I’m now living in Florida after loosing my job due to budget cuts in Utah, I’m unemployed looking for a job I’m also paying for a nurse to take care of my mother who has Alzheimer’s and my 86 year old father. I do not have any money to pay the ticket and fine. What are my options and can you work for someone out of state. I need to settle this either by making payments or using your service to lower or dismiss the ticket at the very least get rid of the failure to pay fine. Any assistance you can provide will be appreciated.

  2. Horace, thanks for the inquiry. Our firm should be able to assist you with setting up some form of payment plan with the court. We charge a flat fee of $150 per citation to represent clients for traffic ticket matters. Give us a call at 210-745-2825 if you would like further information or to start the process of resolving your outstanding tickets/warrants.

  3. I found out I had upside ticket for registration and inspection, and failure to appear from 2012. My license has been revoked and there is a warrant I found out thru the website. What is the best plan of action to take care of this matter.

Comments are closed.

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}

Get in touch

0 of 350