SAN ANTONIO / BEXAR COUNTY TRAFFIC TICKETS
Where Your Traffic Ticket Comes From – Part I
The main agencies issuing traffic tickets in the San Antonio / Bexar County area are the San Antonio Police Department and the Bexar County Sheriff’s Office. SAPD writes speeding tickets to the San Antonio Municipal Court. Bexar County Sheriff’s Office writes traffic tickets to one of five courts: Bexar County Justice of the Peace Precinct 1-1, Bexar County Justice of the Peace Precinct 1-3, Bexar County Justice of the Peace Precinct 2, Bexar County Justice of the Peace Precinct 3, and Bexar County Justice of the Peace Precinct 4.
The benefits of hiring a traffic ticket lawyer from TrafficTicketSA.com to assist with resolution of your traffic ticket can be numerous. Listed below are some of the benefits:
- No time wasted in traffic court.
- No time off of work or school.
- No chance of having to make multiple trips to the court if the officer hasn’t turned the paperwork in for your ticket.
- No chance of forgetting to submit paperwork or payment – attorneys do it all for you.
- Attorneys can argue for even lower fines than what prosecutors may offer directly online.
- Attorneys can argue for less deferred disposition time than what prosecutors may offer directly online.
- Attorneys can often resolve traffic tickets even after your appearance date or after a “failure to appear” or “warrant” has been issued for you.