CITY OF SAN ANTONIO MUNICIPAL COURT
SAN ANTONIO MUNICIPAL COURT IMPORTANT INFORMATION
The Frank D. Wing San Antonio Municipal Court building is located at 401 S. Frio Street, San Antonio, Texas 78207 on the corner of Frio and Durango, West of I.H. 35 South.
Hours of Operation:
• Monday – Thursday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
• Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
• Cashiers are open from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Parking is available in front of the Courthouse ($3.00 – No In/Out).
Keep in mind the average time you will spend at the San Antonio Municipal Court down at 401 S. Frio Stree in San Antonio to take care of a traffic ticket, not including your travel time, is 2 hours. Many trips take more time than this. Multiple trips are often required because citizens wrongly believe that their appearance date is the same as their trial date. Therefore, citizens go with all of their paperwork or witnesses, expecting to fight their traffic ticket, and instead find out that they are only appearing to make a pleading of guilty or not guilty and their trial date is actually set for another day – requiring a return trip.
Keep in mind that pleading “No Contest” and paying your speeding ticket fine without taking deferred disposition, deferred adjudication or defensive driving will result in a conviction on your permanent driving record and points will be assessed against your driver’s license. Your auto insurance may go up, as well.
Keep in mind that proceeding directly to the cashier to pay your fine will result in a permanent conviction being recorded on your state driving record.
Keep in mind that paying for your San Antonio Municipal Court traffic ticket online will result in a permanent conviction being recorded on your state driving record.
Keep in mind that You will not be able to resolve your traffic ticket online if one or more of the following applies to you:
- You must not possess a Commercial Driver’s License.
- You must not have received Deferred Disposition (Article 45.051 in the Texas Code of Criminal Procedure) on a violation within 12 months in the territorial jurisdiction of the San Antonio Municipal Court.
- You must not have taken a Driving Safety Course (Article 45.0511 in the Texas Court of Criminal Procedure) on a violation within 12 months in the State of Texas.
- You must not have received a speeding violation in excess of 25 miles over the posted speed limit.
- Your citation must not require a Compliance Dismissal, i.e. Proof of Insurance, Inspection Sticker, Proof of Valid License, Proof of Registration, etc.
- Your citation must not have occurred in a Construction Zone.
Fight Your Ticket: Keep in mind hiring The Coquat Law Firm through TrafficTicketSA.com to fight your traffic ticket or speeding ticket in San Antonio or Bexar County will only cost $150 per citation with a money back guarantee that your traffic ticket will not be recorded on your state driving record or reported to your auto insurance carrier. A lawyer can frequently overcome the limitations set out above and very often secure an even better deal than what prosecutors or the court will offer online. START FIGHTING NOW! CLICK HERE!